Saturday, May 05, 2018

Cutest collab: Furla x Hello Kitty♥

source: Google


It's been a while since my last post... Yes, I hibernated for a while, been busy with my work and online boutique.  But with this recent collaboration got me jumping and can't wait to share my thoughts about it, so grabbed my laptop and started writing. (I drool..)

I do love handbags and of course Hello Kitty so with Furla's new collection: made my heart skipped a beat.  (I can't purchase a new bag at this point in time... I recently got a new ride and I can't... oh my.. sigh).  I am sure all those who love bags and Hello Kitty would be totally excited about this collection as much as I do.

The collection consists of bag charms/key rings, cosmetic pouches, coin purses, card holders and their iconic Furla Metropolis mini bag with Hello Kitty patterns. 

To view the whole collection you may visit: https://www.furla.com/hellokitty

I am loving everything... but my picks are the Furla Kitty crossbody Toni petalo and Toni Ruby; Furla Kitty Envelope, cosmetic case and card case in Toni Blu; Bag charm/keyring in Toni Ruby.

How about you? Which of the collection is your favorite? Share it with me...♥

xo,
Chiq♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...