Wednesday, October 18, 2017

What's in my mind: October 18, 2017♥


Is it the hormones that's causing this? haha... I am completely aware that you/I cannot really please everybody, but yes there are times that you/I feel things that would somehow make us feel down.  I guess it's a natural feeling...when you felt that you have given your best, but your best wasn't good enough for other people... 

In a world ruled by two kingdoms, though you will not see the invisible antipathy between them but the people around them suffers.  Sometimes you feel it's totally unfair, when you have an umbilical connection with one kingdom and this has been affecting your growth.

Deep breathing...

Closed my eyes....

Said a prayer...

And think of all the blessings from the Lord... and gave myself a nudge 
and told myself... everything will be okay.♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...