Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Summer make up essentials♥

It's summer!  I don't often share anything about make up but these days i have a "thing" about make ups.. hahaha... I do wear light make up for work or when I go out with friends. Couple of years ago I am so engrossed with bronzers because of Jennifer Lopez.  I really wanted her look... Nude lips x bronze cheeks - i loved it!  Before I used L'oreal bronzer before - I bought it from Duty free, it's not available in any make up or department stores here in the Metro.  Now that bronzer is phased out, tried searching for a new one.. But the thing is - it's not that too important to me...back then (*wink)  Until I saw Kathryn Bernardo's boho look in ASAP.  


Went to Beauty bar at Eastwood City and found this Cargo Bronzer - swimmable water resistant bronzer that is available in shimmer and matte.  It is made in Canada and costs P1,350.00.  I bought the bronzer with shimmer because I wanted a little glow or shine.  




*I do wear my bronzer after a primer and powder at the apple of my cheeks, little on the forehead and jawline and a little dab on the nose. And finished the look with my Clinique Lipstick in Beige pop. 

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...