Thursday, May 04, 2017

McDonald's Happy Meal: My Melody and Kuromi♥

Look how they blended with my Home work station♥


Sanrio is back again at McDonald's Happy meal! It's My Melody and Kuromi this time.♥  
I have completed all 4 designs, but actually there are 8 the other 4 was Thomas the train and friends.  Well my nephews have it but of course their Tita gotta have the Sanrios. (I'm a happy kid inside - *wink!)

My Melody Desk Calendar
Got her on April 23, 2017 

My Melody Letter set

This was the letter set case, inside was a couple of small stationery and a cutie pencil.

My Melody Pencil Stand

Kuromi Folding Mirror

So if you love My Melody and Kuromi better visit Mcdonalds to get these adorable toys!

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...