Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Colourpop♥


Hiyee!  I know it's been a while since my last entry.  Been so busy lately - dealing with the new set of auditors hired by our company.  The transition from old auditors to new ones is tedious... oh well I am not really sharing that.. haha... so let's go back to Colourpop.  Yes, you read it right... I am writing about make up.  I know I am not into make up, but finding the right one especially lippies and powder is a must for me.  I am quite contented with Clinique double pressed powder in Matte Honey but the journey in finding the right lipstick continues...  Not only finding the right color (I'm into nudes), but finding one that will not dry my lips.  The problem with some lipstick - they leave my lips dry and flaky.  I have tried Kylie in Candy K - it's okay (but not the kind of nude that I am looking for), and  have read many reviews that it's similar to Colourpop: and the later being less pricey than Kylie.  I wanted to buy Colourpop but it's only available online.  But honestly I am afraid to purchase make ups online since you can find all these "fake" make ups in Divisoria.  I might be paying a fake make up in the price of an authentic.

Since I am subscribed with email updates from Colourpop, I got a message that they are offering free international shipping for their anniversary.  So I said to myself why not try it out.  Fingers crossed that the goodies will arrive to the Philippines from USA. 

Last Monday, May 29 it arrived! (I'm excited to open the box, of course).  All are in good condition and complete. What did I get?

For the lippies : I bought a Lippie primer, Lippie stix creme in "I'm yours" and "Only you", Ultra satin lip in "Magic Wand".



Verdict: (5 ♥ being the highest)
  • Lippie Primer - Apply this before you put on your lipstick (so it'll last longer).  It's one of the bestsellers according to their site.  ♥♥♥♥.5
  • Lippie Creme - Pigmented, love it! Soft on lips... I love both but "Only you" is my fave so far!♥♥♥♥♥
  • Ultra Satin lip - Pigmented also... but too dry (for me).  but for those who are into matte lips this is the one for you. ♥♥♥♥.


I also bought these Super Shock Shadows and Pressed shadows - All of them : I love! ♥♥♥♥♥  The shadows I am looking for... creme shadows that you can apply with your fingers! :)

Now I am wanting more of these Colourpop cosmetics... I hope they will have another free international shipping promo soon.  Planning to buy Only you extras.. (*wink!)

Oh before I forget I got 2 mini ultra satin lippies free!


All in all -  it took 19 days... Total cash out : $30.99 + P112.00 (Philpost fee), so more or less P1,700.00+ not bad, because I bought the Kylie kit at P2,300.00.

How about you? Have you tried Colourpop?  What's your verdict?

xo,
Chiq♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...