Tuesday, April 11, 2017

EDR♥

Exequiel Dumandan Robles, the man behind - the well-known real estate company here in the Philippines.  I know many things have been written about him, but I want to share my own.  I have known him since I was a kid: he was very down to earth and shy.  He seldom talks but will always give you a nice smile that would really brighten the room.  He was a man with a few words, but when he opens his mouth you will surely learn something from him.

Humble beginnings: He started at a young age to help in their small business (Buenmar Realty). When Lolo Tura (Buenaventura Robles) his father passed away he took over his post being the eldest.  He felt that it is his responsibility to ensure the future of his mom Lola Inggay (Dominga Dumandan-Robles) and his 7 siblings.

I admit that at first I have second thoughts of working at Sta.Lucia Realty.  It was him who asked my mom, because they badly needed an accounting graduate (that time) that will handle their Cost accounting section.  I am really hesitant (personal reasons) after a couple of deliberation with my mother, I decided to give it a try.  And after 24 years I am still with Sta.Lucia.  And he was one of the reasons why I am still here. :)



You will learn so much from him, he will guide, teach you the in and outs, pros and cons of business. He was really very hands-on. He goes to every project to check on the status of development himself, works from 9 to 5 and sometimes more than that.  He is really very hardworking that is why if he is your boss it's a shame if you will not be as hardworking and dedicated as him.  As a boss: he is very understanding and patient but most of all I admire his positivity.   He is very optimistic maybe that is one of the reasons why he is very successful.  

I wrote this for him to be an inspiration to every one.  Because he inspired me to work hard and be positive in life.  That whatever problems and obstacles we may encounter we will surely overcome it. And I would like to thank him for giving me an opportunity to grow in the field that I chose and for believing in me that I can do it.  I wish that the Lord will give you more blessings and good health for you to stay healthy so that you can help and inspire more people.

Credits: Power ng Pinoy (you tube video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...