Monday, November 07, 2016

Starbucks planner 2017♥

source: Google.com


The most anticipated planner is here!  Now my journey starts... I started collecting Starbucks planner way back 2008 and the rest was history. hihi..  The promo started last November 2 and will run until January 8, 2017.  Same mechanics - you have to accumulate nine (9) stickers for Holiday featured beverage and nine (9) Core beverage so a total of 18 stickers.

This year the promo is called "Crafted by HAND and HEART".  And a new holiday beverage is introduced Santa Hat Dark Mocha along side with Toffee Nut Latte and my all-time Christmas beverage favorite Peppermint Mocha.

The Planner

Still made by Moleskin (same as last year) with watercolor designed pages : available in 2 designs and comes in 2 sizes (small and large).

The Siren : Inspired by the sea - comes with blue planner pouch with gold mermaid tail print.

Coffee Stain - comes with brown pouch and a coffee mug design in front.

Both planners come with erasable pen, magnetic bookmark, stickers and of course coupons.

My Choice

My pick is The Siren!  But would love have them both.  Last year,  I was able to have 2 planners and got the large in green and small in red. (*wink!) 


So start collecting now!  For my journey also started last week... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...