Friday, August 05, 2016

Fabulousity by Chiq♥ turns 5!

source: google.com

I can't imagine that my online boutique is 5 years old.  It was really a childhood dream... and it's an amazing feeling when you have fulfilled one of your life's goals.  As I have said on my previous post about how I started : an initial capitalization of Php500.00, opened a Multiply account - where I sell handmade bracelets and headbands... then Facebook and Instagram. 

I would like to thank Papa God for making this possible, my grandparents (Lolo Guiling and Lola Luming) where I got my selling skills, they are my inspiration.  I remember being my Lolo's stockclerk (started when I still in grade school).  And we help them in their little store at the palengke (market).  My parents, siblings and relatives for their support... My clients/customers who became my friends who continue to patronize my products. Thank you all so much!♥


With this I have an on going sale which started last Monday (August 1). 
 It's BUY 3 and get the 3rd item at 50% off on selected items5th Anniversary Sale♥
The sale will run until August 31, 2016.
Visit my Facebook page: Fabulousity by Chiq♥ or
Follow me on Instagram: @fabulouschq and @fabulousbaubles (my subsidiary shop)

Again... Grazie! Salamat! to everyone!♥

Always remember
Be Fab... Make a Statement... Wear Fabulousity by Chiq♥

xo, 
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...