Friday, June 24, 2016

Pantene Obsession♥

I am not into trying new things, not a risk taker... If a product is "hiyang" on me, you will have a hard time convincing me to try a different one.  While I was grocery shopping at Unimart with my Tita yesterday: where else do I go right away? At the shampoo section.. (haha)  I'm obsessed with shampoos - Pantene to be exact, I don't know why but I love shampoos and conditioners.  So what did I get this time? I bought the Pantene Beautiful lengths shampoo: I love it's sweet candy scent.


When I got home I brought out my Pantene collection... (I'm a happy girl - wink!*)  
  • Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Botanicals Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Beautiful lengths Shampoo

Trivia: Beautiful Lengths variant was developed by Pantene to help provide real-hair to women who are fighting the big C.

Ooops! Wait a sec.. Not only that there's more...




These are aside from Pantene variants that are locally available:

  • Shampoo: Hair fall control 
  • Conditioner: Silky Smooth care and Total damage care 3 minute conditioner.  
They have already phased out their Silky Smooth care shampoo so now I am using the Smooth and Sleek.

Are you also a Pantene fan like me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...