Friday, June 10, 2016

Chanel Vanity Case Collection S/S 2016♥



Chanel has never failed to surprise me!  Still ... day dreaming that someday I will own one.  Maybe be soon...  Chanel's Spring/Summer 2016 collection has officially landed:  their Travel-themed collection are now available in stores.  

source: Google

The vanity case bags are all stunning!  The bags are quilted with top handle and woven chain so you can carry them on your shoulders or cross body.  It has a large CC logo in front and 2 luggage tags that houses a cc logo padlock and a key.  The bag is available in 3 sizes: Mini (5.1 x 6.7 x 2.8 inches), Medium (6.3 x 8.3 x 3.3 inches) and Large (6.7 x 9.4 x 3.9 inches).  It's interior is structured -has 2 compartments and a middle pocket with zipper.  

source: Google

Aside from the vanity case bags, this flap bag is truly eye-catching.  It's quilted calfskin with cc logo in front and a woven shoulder strap. Size: 5.3 x 8.7 x 2.4 inches.

source: Google

Last but certainly not the least.  The Chanel Trolley Minaudiere: luxuriously cute! Size: 11.4 x 6.5 x 6.7 inches. Price tag? $10,500.00 (hihi)

Drool to the max! (hahaha...)  I really enjoy writing about bags, I am a certified bagaholic my loves... I die for bags... ♥

How do you find these new Chanel pieces? Tell me...

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...