Friday, February 19, 2016

Sweetheart Collection♥

It's the LOVE month... I know it's a bit late to greet everyone "Happy Valentine's or Happy Hearts day".  The valentine week had been so toxic for me, my Tita just came out of the hospital: after her parathyroid operation.  Well now, I'm back!  My new collection is now out on my online boutique...  

Sweetheart Collection♥ heart and padlock pendants made from high quality acrylic.  Perfect for the Love month and also for summer. 

Sweetheart bracelets come in black/tortoise, blush, blue bianco and nude

Sweetheart necklace : long necklace with heart pendant embellished with gems (also available in black/tortoise, other colors are available via pre order)


What's good about my Sweetheart necklace: you can wear it alone or pile it together with my Nate necklace!♥

My obsession to padlocks: Lochetta dámore is born!  You can also pile this with my Nero or Marbled Cenere Nate.

Well, that's it!  Hope you visit my boutique and  check out my new collection: Fabulousity by Chiq♥ !♥


xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...