Monday, January 25, 2016

DIY: Hello Kitty paper clips♥


Happy Monday!  It's been a while since I last shared a DIY project.  As far as I can remember it was also a Hello Kitty thingy: (Hello Kitty pin cushion). Now here is another DIY - Hello Kitty!♥

These past few days, I have been busy dressing up my planner... it's been a while that I did crafting so for 2 nights in a row I have been sleeping late for that.  While tinkering on my old crafting stuff I found an old Hello Kitty cable tie.  I bought this from Daiso Japan, and was not able to use them because the snap opens whenever I use them on my cables.  Good thing I did not throw them, I know that in time I can recycle that for something else.

Well, now from a useless cable tie... I can use them as a bookmark or paper clip.  My planner and Hello Kitty collection would love to have them. 

Here are the things you need:
  • Hello Kitty cable tie (or any character that you like)
  • Paper clips (got these gold paper clips from National Bookstore)
  • Pair of scissors
  • Glue gun
Cut the Hello Kitty head from the cable tie.  Remove the back snap, but don't throw them because you will use them to cover the clip later.  

Attach the paper clip on the Hello Kitty head by using a glue gun.

And put the snap at the back to hold the paper clip in place.

That's it!  I have a cutie Hello Kitty paper clips or bookmarks for my 2016 planner!♥

Hope you like it!(*wink!)


Happy crafting!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...