Monday, December 07, 2015

Anjou tote by Goyard♥



Oh My Gee!  I miss doing this... I know it's been a while since my last "real" post.  Family first of course that's why my blog needed to be on the sideline for a moment.  Hopefully "no more medical emergency" in the family, really praying for that.   Anyway, let's go down to business.  At first glance I really thought it was Goyard's popular St. Louis tote:  it's structure and dimension are the same, but Anjou is reversible.  Yes, you read it right.  


On one side Goyard's chevron iconic pattern and block color on the other.  The tote comes in two sizes: PM (19" x 11" x 6") - Prices: Black $2,080.00 / Color: $2,700.00 and GM (23" x 13" x 7") - Prices: Black $2,450.00 / Color: $3,180.00 and in 11 colors.  It also comes with a luggage tag where you can put your initials. 

Who could resist this kind of bag?  It's like hitting two birds with one stone right?! - Two bags in one. 

How do you find this tote?  Do you also like it as much as i do?

xo, 
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...