Monday, October 05, 2015

UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe: First Runner up UAAP Cheerdance 2015♥


It was an awesome performance by UST Salinggawi Dance troupe!  I have watched the performances of UP and NU: in my opinion it's a neck to neck fight between the UP Pep Squad and UST Salinggawi.  Of course I am rooting for USTe - Proud Tomasino here! (*wink).  Yes, I am hoping that they will win, but at least they are back on track: First Runner up (not bad)!  For the past years, honestly I was never really that impressed with their performance but this year they did GREAT.  Execution of the stunts and synchronized movements: Superb! "Go USTe! Go USTe! Go, Go, Go! Congratulations!

Actually, I have a couple of comments regarding each team's performance, but I rather keep them to myself than be bashed. (hahaha)  Some people find it hard to accept the opinion of others: it's just sad that sometimes it gets out of hand.

Watch the other videos and see for yourself:

UP Pep Squad (2nd runner up)

NU Pep Squad (Champion)  


(Source: ABS-CBN Sports and Action)

Proud Tomasian,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...