Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September favorites♥

September is almost over!  It's been a very toxic month:  but I know it's only the start of busy days ahead - as the holiday approaches.  Now we're beginning to experience longer nights, but not too cool and chilly because El Niño starts October.  I was not able to share my accessory styling last month, well I was at the hospital, I need to take care of my Tita who was confined last week of August and she needs to stay with us in our home for while.  I am hoping that these last three months of the year will be a lot better than the last two months that passed (August and September).   

Want to share my September:  

After a long time I was able to go out and meet up with some of my friends.  I realized it's been a while.  It's hard if your close friends are no longer in the Philippines.  But every time they visit the country we make it a point to squeeze it in our schedules.  

Traffic is worst, so I just meet up with my friend Aya in a mall near our home: good thing we live in adjacent barangays.   

I got this pasalubong from her.♥

Last Friday, lunch date with my high school barkada at SM Mega Fashion hall.  Chikahan to the max!  Well it's been a while we really need to catch up on things.  Dolcelatte was the perfect place, perfect match : Good food x Great company!♥



Tita in our home, then barangay fiesta last September 22.  I was able to make the Traditional Embutido with the help of my cooking mentor - my Tita Linda.  The famous "white" embutido of my Tita.  I need to look for sinsal was lucky enough to find some at South Supermarket, Pasig.  Sinsal (pork lard leaf) is the original wrapper of the embutido.  I grew up watching my Tita and Lola make embutido using it, so I really wanted to learn how to make it the traditional way.  And it's a success! 

Mom's pork hamonado & Tita's Traditional white embutido

Then a new addition to my collection came... (*wink!)


My own Hello Kitty x Ladureé bag charm!  You can also view my Hello Kitty collection on Instagram : @hellokittychiq .


My current fave: Matte Oro Nate necklace.  One of the bestsellers in my Nate necklace line. 

Love, Love, Love! Stacking my Cartier love bangles. Always my #aotd ♥


I am back to bracelets designing and making... this is one of my recent creation. It's made from satin cords.  Will be sharing my other designs soon. 


And last, but certainly not the least: my new handy dandy lippy power bank.  I am not retiring my Hello Kitty power bank, I just need this when I am using a small bag or clutch.  

Here's the round up of my September... How about you? How was yours?  

xo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...