Monday, September 07, 2015

Clinique Even better Powder make up♥

As we age our skin needs to be nourished and properly taken cared of.  I remember when I first had my job interview, the interviewer asked me if I don't really wear make up.  I am not really a make up person, but from that time I realized that we need to put a little on to make ourselves presentable,  battle oil and protect our face from the sun's harmful rays.  Not sure of what brand to get, because I am afraid that it might not suit my skin and give me breakouts.  My cousin from the US introduced Clinique to me, from that day: I am a Clinique user. I bought Clinique's double face powder in Matte honey and I loved it.  Used it for years... but recently that color was no longer available here in Manila.  Tried their other powder and liquid make up: Two years ago, the Clinique sales assistant introduced their Even better line to me.  I was really looking for something mild, long lasting and of course with SPF.  Since I still have my Clinique blended face powder, I opted to try Even Better liquid make up SPF15 in Sand and I liked it.  Even Better: evens, corrects skin tone and diminishes age spots.  


With my blended face powder saying Sayonara!  Went to Rustan's department store last weekend to buy a new powder make up, and since they no longer carry the double face powder in Matte Honey and the blended face powder too bulky:  impressed with the results of their Clinique Even Better liquid make up.  I bought Even better powder make up SPF25/PA++ refill (P2,050.00) + the double decker white marble compact (P800.00).


Clinique Even better powder make up SPF25/PA++ (in True Beige): Moderate to Full Coverage, it diminishes dark spots and skin discoloration and provides all-day coverage.  Every refill comes with a washable sponge.


The casing is sold separately, I chose the double decker white marble compact instead of the rectangular compact case. 

It has a satin finish, though honestly I am missing the matte finish of the superbalanced double face powder.  But it looks fresh and natural.  

Perfect when paired with Clinique Even better liquid make up or Etude house Minerals BB Cream.

Have you tried any Clinique products? Which one is your favorite? Tell me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...