Monday, June 22, 2015

Hello Kitty x Mcdonalds Indonesia♥



Hello HK lovers!!! Look at this!  Mcdonalds Indonesia recently released these Hello Kitty plushies.  Dressed in Ronald Mcdonald, Grimace, Hamburglar and Birdie: can't wait to get my hands on these cuties.

Back to my old "hinanakit" (displeasure) when Mcdonalds Singapore had it's own Hello Kitty promo: Hello Kitty Bubbly world last year. Though I was able to get 3, which is half of the collection (I missed 3: Tuxedo Sam, Monchiki and Pom pom purrin). Why is it they no longer have the usual Hello Kitty x Mcdonalds collab here in the Philippines? (that's unfair! hehe..)   That made me wonder...I even emailed Mcdo Philippines and the CA just replied "We will inform the management".  A few weeks after that, I saw a tarpaulin "Hello Kitty party at Jollibee".    That in a way answered my question: maybe the rights or license was already transferred to Jollibee.  It's just sad that they don't have this kind of promo.  Every year (pa naman) I always look forward to this the Hello Kitty x Mcdo promo.  

Thanks to my cousin Crissy who messaged me regarding this.  Well I am also keeping my fingers crossed that her sister's (Jennie) boyfriend will be able to get me a set also.


xo,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...