Monday, June 15, 2015

Chicken & Vanilla♥

It's was a busy long weekend for me.  Aside from spring cleaning my bedroom and our home, had my bonding time with my only niece Ysl who just turned 18 this month.  We dined out and shopped: just the 2 of us... It's been a while since we've done this.  Now I know that I am getting old, the baby that I used to carry in my arms is now a young lady.   We decided to try out a new resto, for a change (not the usual place where we eat).


While strolling at the Mega Fashion Hall, we saw Chelsea Kitchen: I asked her if she like to try this one... "If there's chicken it's a go Ninang".  Well that's one thing we have in common, we both love "chicken" meals. And thank God for this long, I don't develop allergies in eating chicken (almost everyday).  My Tita would always tell me when I was still a kid: "Tutubuan ka na ng pakpak".

Salad!  We love to start our meal with greens!  Honestly their Caesar Salad is one of the best I had.  Love their dressing.  This made me miss the Caesar salad I had at the Pancakes on the rocks in Sydney.  

For our main entree:  Garlic rosemary friend chicken served with ketchup and garlic in oil.  We both loved it, especially when you put the garlic on the chicken.  It's really good!


There's always room for dessert!  She loves Vanilla ice cream... On our way home, we passed by Eastwood mall and satisfied our sweetness craving with Milk cow organic soft ice cream. Yummy!♥

Our verdict:
  • Chelsea Kitchen     ♥♥♥♥
  • Milk cow ♥♥♥♥♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...