Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Melody Notebooks♥





Aren't they cute?  If you like cute things like me, I am sure you will like this... (*wink!)

I went to National bookstore yesterday to buy gel pens and when I passed by the notebook shelves I saw these super cute notebooks with My Melody cover.  Got giddy because aside from Hello Kitty I also love My Melody.  I remember I have this My Melody compact when I was in high school and I still have it now, minus the comb.  Finding these cutie notebooks brought back memories.  Saving my allowance to buy pencil caps, scented pens, note pads from Gift gate.  I am also a Happy Saver's club depositor at Banco Filipino to get Sanrio freebies. 

Now you need not go to Gift gate (Now Sanrio surprises) just to have these notebooks and other Sanrio items they are all over the place.  How I wish they have this before when I was still studying. (hihi) 

It's 6" x 8.5" 120 leaves hardbound notebook with dividers.  There are 4 designs available and costs P123.50 each. 

I love collecting notebooks and planners, this will a great addition to my collection... hmmm... Ohh, my recipe notebook is running out of space, what do you think? :) 

Can you suggest which design I should get?

XO,

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...