Monday, May 25, 2015

Chiq's Cream cheese Chicken spread♥

source: google

Ready for an afternoon tea?  To satisfy my craving... I made this Cream Cheese Chicken spread last Saturday.  I wanted something different so I gave the traditional Chicken (sandwich) spread a twist.  There's no melba toast available at home so I just toasted an ordinary loaf and cut it into quarters and whoala! My canapes are ready for my afternoon tea.



Cream Cheese Chicken Spread

1/4 kilo Chicken breast
1/2 package (112.50 grams) Magnolia Cream cheese
1 sachet Ladies Choice Mayonaise
1-1/2 tsp. soy sauce
Fresh Parsley, chopped
Onions, chopped (medium size)
Salt & Pepper to taste

Procedure:
  1. Cook the chicken breast until tender. Let it cool, then shred.
  2. In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken, parsley and onions. 
  3. Stir in the softened cream cheese and mayonaise, mix well until combined.
  4. Add the soy sauce, salt & pepper to taste.
  5. Spread on your melba toast or any kind of bread... crackers can do.
  6. Garnish with parsley.

Cravings satisfied! And my family loved it! I am sure you'll like this too!♥

Happy cooking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...