Monday, April 06, 2015

LBD Spring Style Challenge♥

Here it is! My LBD Spring Style Challenge entry.  As I have shared a while ago, I was inspired by Dailylook to take part in their Spring Style challenge. Actually I chose almost all of things that you can find in the look I created from their website (so you can easily shop for it, if you want to get the whole look) except for the floppy hat which I own.  

I love maxi dresses (and I love black - perfect!), that's why i picked Line & Dot pleated maxi dress from their Little Black Dress Collection .  There's no Spring season here in the Philippines but I was able to experience Spring when I visited Sydney in 2004.  Touring down under in spring, you really need to wear something very comfortable: so you can move around easily and enjoy the rest of your holiday.  Wearing thong sandals and carrying a light weight bucket bag will be a very good idea.  Sunnies is a necessity for me!  I don't really leave the house without them...  Floppy hat would really protect your face from getting sun burn, that is aside from wearing your sunscreen.  I finished it up with a pile of gold tone arm candies to complete the entire look: and I called it Bohemian Chic (for my laid back LBD look).♥

Tidbits: This look is also very appropriate here in the Philippines... it's Summer here!  I can't wait to wearing something like this one of these days...♥


XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...