Monday, March 16, 2015

GF's Lakwatsa at CPK!♥


It's been a while since I went out with my high school friends.  Actually I have 2 groups of HS friends: 1 is my original "barkada" the SqRt gang and 2 the Kindness group.  The Kindness group was formed only last 2008 when our school celebrated it's 100 years. Why Kindness? Because that's our section in second year.
  

I'll be writing about my dining experience at California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) with my Kindness group GF's.  Before I used to go to either Edsa Shangrila or Makati... now they have a branch in Eastwood City.  I love CPK!  It was my cousin from Singapore who introduced me to that resto, he invited us for a late snack back then.  For somebody who loves pasta and pizza... it's really a hit!

My all-time CPK favorites: still getting my 5 stars score.

Fettuccine Garlic Pasta + Chicken : is my ultimate all time CPK fave!♥♥♥♥♥


Their to die for Spinach Artichoke dip: ♥♥♥♥♥ 
and my friends loved it too!

We also ordered their Thai crunch Salad and Pizza

For a change, we opted for Thai crunch salad: mixture of veggies, nuts and crispy noodles with peanut dressing.  (instead of having the usual caesar salad) ♥♥♥♥♥
 


Good food x Good friends will always be a perfect bonding moment.  Imagine we stayed at the resto for more than 5 hours. We met up at 4pm and stayed there until 9:45pm... Too much to talk about, so little time...

Overall verdict:
  • Food : 5 stars
  • Ambiance: 4 stars (i still love their old concept: bistro type: dim lighted resto)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...