Saturday, February 28, 2015

Accessories Styling Round up: February 2015♥

It's the end of the month again... Time flies really fast!  As promised here's my 2nd set of the accessories styling for 2015.


For the past 2 years I have been into yellow.  It's a happy color and it makes me smile. :)  Mango stripes blouson + Plains and prints Kirsten skirt and finished it with Sunshine Nate necklace and "Gum tee shirt" Dior earrings in black.


Hello Kitty is ♥.  From my HK collection my Tarina Tarantino Lolita necklace in pink + Brio Bracciali tennis bracelets.

Red for V-day! I wore Red cherry nate bracelet ♥


Piled my Hermes clic clacs for my sis in law's birthday lunch + CDG, MNG shorts and my new Mango kicks.

Everything's coming up roses! Pink gold is ♥ Rose gold jewelries are perfect for every girl's skin.  (really a very feminine color).

Getting ready for today's agenda with "Numerals & letter H".

Slogan bangles.... I'm speechless... arm candies that speak for themselves.

Hope you like them as much as I do!

Happy Styling!♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...