Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Wishlist 2015♥

My first post for 2015! I wish I could do this more often this year.

2014 has been a good year for me, though there are some bumps on the last quarter of the year I still believe that everything will be alright.  Hoping that this new year will bring all of us more blessings and good health.  I am not used in making resolutions: I just try to do what I think is right.  I know that it's easier said than done.(*wink)  Yes. There are times that we don't go to the "matuwid na daan" but actually if ever we go astray it makes us more wiser: because we learn from those mistakes.  We are only human that sometimes we do things impulsively and later on regret it.  But the most important thing about it is that we LEARN from it and try our best not to do it again.  Don't have resolutions but I do have wishes for this year. 

World peace! Very beauty pageant answer.(hi hi)  Kidding aside, we really need to wish for this.  When you watch local and international news.. US vs NoKor, the ISIS group in the Middle East, Rift between Russia and Ukraine : I am pretty sure you will also add this to your wishlist.

Good health for my family, relatives and friends... everybody!  Hoping that Ebola outbreak will end soon... I am truly happy that we are still Ebola-free here in the Philippines.

For my online boutique (Fabulousity by Chiq♥) to still flourish this 2015! 2014 was a great year and I am very thankful to all those who patronized and supported it.  To my customers who became my friends...and of course my friends.  Here's to another year of partnership with all of you!♥

Career to be more successful!  In a few days I will be 22 years in service (that was long, right?!) as a Cost accountant.  Hoping that our Company's President and CEO will continue believing in me.  Aside from I love my work, he is the only reason for staying in the company.

Bountiful blessings so I can be financially stable so I can provide for my family (esp.my retired parents) and hoping to invest on real property. 

 Lastly, a new bag! (this is me *wink)

Happy New Year!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...