Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hello Kitty Loot bag from Jollibee♥

It's been a while since I shared something about Hello Kitty.  Last weekend I was supposed to attend my BFFs Hello Kitty Thanksgiving party at Jollibee in Green Meadows Libis Quezon City. (really excited pa naman)  Unfortunately I was not able to make it because I met an accident on the way to the party.  Luckily I was with my other friend Elin.  It was the first time I have experienced this kind of road mishap.  God is really good! Yes the repair would really cost a fortune (goodbye to my Christmas bonus and 13th month pay this year) but at least we are okay.  I remember what the MMDA enforcer told me "Ok lang yan maám at least po walang nasaktan sa inyo, ang kotse po puede naman ipagawa."  That made me realize that: "Yes, we are lucky!"  

Now back to Hello Kitty, so sad that I was not able to make it there but the good thing is my friend Aya saved a Hello Kitty loot for me. 

The loot bag comes with a pink pouch with Hello Kitty print. What's inside the bag? A tumbler, pink spoon and fork, small towel and a plate.  


Thanks for this Aya! Truly appreciate that you save this for me.  To the Manong MMDA: Salamat po!

Lesson learned:  Even if you are careful with your driving there are a lot of wreckless drivers on the road.  We should always say a prayer before we hit the road. (that saved us!Amen..)  Take care all! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...