Monday, July 21, 2014

Easy to prepare: BBQ Chicken and Supreme Pizza♥

Finally!  I am really happy that now my niece Ysl is beginning to love cooking.. I started to love cooking and baking when I was 6 or 7 years old, baked my first chiffon cake at 12 (with the influence of my Titas: Linda and Pining).  

Last Sunday, the kids were craving for pizza and my sister told me that she have pizza crust on the fridge.  So I checked out what ingredients are available to make a quick and easy to prepare pizza for the hungry tummies! :)

Supreme Pizza ala Ysbela:




Ingredients:

Del monte pizza sauce
Sweet ham, cut into small squares
Onions, chopped
Green bell pepper, chopped
Cheese, grated
Gourmet pizza crust
Olive oil

Procedure:
1. Pre-heat oven at 270 degrees
2. Grease your baking sheet with olive oil, before putting the pizza crust.
3. Put an ample amount of pizza sauce on the crust.
4. Top with ham, onions, bell pepper and grated cheese. (You may also add: mushrooms and pineapple tidbits)
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes
6. Cut into 8 slices, serves 4 to 5

Notes: Why I called this ala Ysabela? Because Ysl is the one who prepared this one.

BBQ Chicken Pizza ala Ditche



Ingredients:

4 pcs. Chicken thigh fillet, cut into small pieces
1/4 cup Mama Sita's barbeque marinade
Barbeque sauce
Onions, chopped
Garlic, chopped
Cheese, grated
Gourmet pizza crust
Olive oil

1. Pre-heat oven 270 degrees.
2. Marinate chicken fillet  with barbeque marinade for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Grill or fry the chicken fillet, set aside.
4. Grease your baking sheet with olive oil, before putting the pizza crust.
5. Put an ample amount of barbeque sauce on the crust.
6. Top with barbeque chicken, onions, garlic and grated cheese.
7. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes
8. Cut into 8 slices, serves 4 to 5

The BBQ chicken is an impromtu pizza... just saw a barbeque sauce in the fridge. It's called ala Ditche: basically it's one of my classic "imbento" thingy... Tried to make something out of what is available and luckily they loved it!

Happy cooking!♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...