Monday, June 02, 2014

Up close with Ms. Pam Quinones♥

For somebody who loves fashion styling it is really a great opportunity to meet one of our country's top fashion stylist!  Was lucky to have accompanied my nephew Lance on his Gingersnaps photo shoot last Saturday.  After meeting up with Ms. Liz Uy when she had her book launch in Podium, I was able to meet and have a little conversation with Ms. Pam Quinones. (Pam also worked with my cousin Owen Santos in Marie Claire magazine)

Truly one of my memorable experience... I was able to see how a stylist works on every photo shoot. (How she and Mark Nicdao work together to come up with  outstanding fashion photos, yes I also experienced Mark Nicdao, unfortunately I was not able to have a photo with, maybe next time.) It's been a dream to be working on the fashion world... to meet with the people I truly admire with regards to fashion and styling. 



Notes: Pam Quinones is one of the well-known fashion stylist in the Philippines.  Styled the following stars: Anne Curtis (especially on her recent concert: Annekapal), Sarah Geronimo, Judy Ann Santos, Charlene Gonzales and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...