Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Plains and Prints Pre Fall Preview 2014♥

Totally cute "Afternoon tea party theme" for Plains and Prints: Pre Fall 2014 Preview at Edsa Shangrila Mall last June 19.  Unfortunately I was not able to be there on the day of the launch because I am at the office.  But during breaks I visit their Facebook and Instagram accounts for updates on what's happening.  When I saw the photos:  I told myself I really need to be there to experience it.  Was planning to go Saturday, but decided to visit Friday instead.

Few remnants of their Afternoon Tea Party decor
Well before the actual preview, I already have my top picks.  When I first saw it on their BTS photoshoot...posted on their IG: I said to myself "Well, well, I need to have that dress!"  It was from their Uptown Girl Collection.  The "Funny SL dress" one with Audrey Hepburn print.

Rhett Eala their creative director really did an amazing job on making their Pre Fall 2014 Collection, plus the styling of Liz Uy and of course Anne Curtis as their brand ambassador.  Really a Perfect partnership!

For their Pre Fall 2014 collection: Plains and prints offers four amazing sections, namely California Dreamin, Fleur De Lis, Flights of fancy and my favorite of all the Uptown Girl.

Fleur De Lis and California Dreamin' Collections

Uptowm Girl and Flights of Fancy Collection

Fleur De Lis - romantic and floral inspired, you will find shades of purple, pink, fuchsia and peach.

Flights of Fancy - features a twist on the classic button down top in vibrant colors.

California Dreamin' - collection includes dainty detailed or printed: shift dresses, waist dresses and trousers.

Uptown Girl - inspired by style icon Audrey Hepburn.  Bringing you back to the 60's era: the vibrant colors of blue, orange and yellow dominates this collection.

Yes, I may have missed the actual preview with Anne Curtis and the adorable Afternoon Tea party set up!  But I was lucky enough to get want I wanted!  I got the Audrey dress (Funny SL dress) from their Uptown Girl Collection, and 2 other skirts (Funny and Fatima skirts) from the same collection-I'm a happy girl! Which was sold out on the day of the preview.  And of course being a prestige discount cardholder I got all these at 10% off.    I want to thank the sales staff of P&P Shangrila for saving one for me!♥ (it's great to be a regular customer of the store where the preview was held!-*double wink!)


Funny SL Dress - P1,898.00
Fatima skirt P1,198.00 / Funny skirt P1,398.00

And to Plains and Prints... Congratulations!!!  Your Pre-Fall 2014 Collections are all so nice and fabulous! 

Official release of their Fleur De Lis Collection will be on June 26.

You may also visit www.plainsandprints.com or www.facebook.com/plainsandprints for more details.

Photo credit for the photos of Anne Curtis: Plains and Prints IG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...