Friday, June 13, 2014

Hello again, Fabulouschq designs♥

It's been a while since I designed and crafted bracelets for my online shop.  Well, the two days holiday gave me a chance to make a couple of bracelets (God I really missed doing that!).  Stretchy bracelets piled or stacked together with bangles are soo coming back... I am so excited to make new designs: my ever popular mish-mash or stack bracelet sets.  For those who does not know, just a little throwback: When I started my shop in 2011, I only sell bracelets that I personally design and make.  Popular ones were my half stretch bracelet and my bracelet stack sets.  

First two designs (2014): Filigree heart stretchy bracelet made of crystals with filigree heart charm, Beach babe stretchy bracelet made of turquoise beads and silver crystals with flipflops and star charms.  

The bracelets are sold separately but you can mix them together, here on the photo I even added my silver bangles for a more fab feel.  You can wear this with your distressed denim shorts, sleeveless top and a bomber jacket or a kimono cover up.

I love pink!  So I called this one LOVE PINK.  It's a three piece bracelet set, if you're in the mood of wearing something dainty: this bracelet is for you!  Made of crystals, glass beads and faux pearls with rose and heart locket charms.

I really missed doing what I love... now I sure back in making and creating eye catching arm candies!

I hope you will love them as much as I do!

Be FAB... Make a Statement...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...