Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello Kitty Bubbly World♥

When I saw this feature on Yahoo I immediately contacted Mcdonald's Singapore if they can ship these cuties here in the Philippines.  Unfortunately they cannot, the promo is within Singapore only.  It's so sad that most of the Hello Kitty stuff (collector's item) are not offered here in Mcdonald's Philippines I wonder why? Hmmmm....

For the 40th Anniversary of Hello Kitty: Mcdonald's Singapore came up with these Hello Kitty Bubbly world dolls.  These ball shaped plushies: Hello Kitty and dressed up in a hoddie with her friends Keroppi, My Melody, Pom pom purin, Monchiki, Tuxedo Sam and Badz-Maru. 

Photo credit: McDonalds Singapore

When you order all 6 plushies online you get 40th anniversary certificate... I feel bad because it's not going to happen here in Manila.  And starting April 28 and every Monday of the week a new plushy will be out on stores at $4.95sgd for every value meal purchase. (so that will be approximately P178.20 or P180.00 each)  For every visit you can buy a maximum of 4 dolls.

Fortunately some of my friends who recently had a holiday in Singapore got me two of these babies... (gosh, I'm still wishing that I'll be able to complete them)  

Photo credit: McDonalds Singapore
My Keroppi♥ #1

Photo credit: McDonalds Singapore
My Melody♥ #2
So it's two down and 4 to go... Still hopeful though that I will able to complete all the designs...  to have my own Bubbly world.♥

Photo credit: McDonalds Singapore

Photo credit: McDonalds Singapore
Photo credit: McDonalds Singapore

Photo credit: McDonalds Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...