Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Reflection: Holy Tuesday - Forgiveness♥


If somebody had wronged us... we must learn to forgive...

I know it's not easy... but we must teach ourselves to do it.

I have experienced this a long time ago... I prayed for healing...

It's a day to day struggle...

And every time I feel the pain that this person had inflicted on me...

I pray... I meditate... and ask the Lord to heal me and take away all the pain in my heart...

Days, months, and yes... three years...

But my faith in God helped me overcome every thing...

When the time came that I have learned to forgive the person...

It was really a feeling of relief and tranquility... felt light...  I can breathe easily... I can sleep soundly... And there's happiness inside me that was totally unexplainable. (Peace of mind, i guess)

Forgiveness is a journey with God...   But once you learned to forgive... It will really take all your heart aches away... :)

"Forgiveness is above all a personal choice, a decision of the heart... to go against the natural instinct to pay back evil with evil." - Pope John Paul II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...