Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Starting Over Again Mania♥

So everybody is talking about this movie... When I saw the trailer, I was really meaning to watch this...  Not because of Papa P or Toni Gonzaga but the plot of the story which I find very interesting.

We all have our own share of relationships... and I know some of us experienced this kind of "love story".

I really feel for Ginny... Toni Gonzaga really proved something here... One of my favorite scene was when she's in her room crying her heart out... chanting... "Meron na syang iba!!!...." (Good acting here... very realistic!)  You can really feel her emotions... 

The tag line: "How do I unlove you?" - I love this!!! (*wink!)  Because if you love somebody... even if you parted ways... it's not really that easy to unlove the person...as they say when you love someone, he / she will always remain in your heart forever.  Effort talaga on your part to move on and let go... and it's not done overnight... it takes time... (epic "#criseldamoments" ito!)
Papa P... all time heartthrob! Eyes...very expressive... even if he doesn't say a word... you can really feel the pain that Marco's going through... This shows that not only "us" women are in pain: in times of break up, parting ways... or whatever you call it...

It's a story of endings and beginnings... 

Being hopeful not being hopeless...

Everything happens for a reason... and destiny will always lead you to the right person...

Bravo to Star Cinema, Director Olivia Lamasan, Piolo Pascual, Toni Gonzaga and Iza Calzado...

Five stars for this! 

Really worth every penny! (though I was able to watch this for free.. hihi)

 "And when i hold you in your arms I promise you...You're gonna feel the love that's beautiful and new...
This time I'll love you even better, than we never did before... and you'll be in my heart...FOREVERMORE!""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...