Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Corazon♥


Every year we make it a point to treat our Tita Linda for her birthday.  Last year we had dinner at Italianni's in BGC... This year we treated her for a birthday lunch at Corazon located at the East wing of Edsa Shangrila Mall. (With surprise guests)  Actually I was also surprised: when my Tita Malou and cousins Ann & husband Mat with their little princess Tessa, Kaye and Enrico from Sydney came.  They just arrived from Sydney two days before the birthday of my Tita to surprise her and celebrate Christmas here in the Manila. 

Corazon (by Chef Florabel).  It specializes on Fil-Hispano cuisines. Much loved Paella Valenciana, Cabeza (calamares) , Castellano (Crispy pata), Escabeche and etc.  For dessert: my Tita loved their Halo-halo but I went for their Turon with peanut butter and mantecado ice cream.

Loved the ambiance!  The red and white swirled chairs and the concept of the resto!  We really enjoyed the sumptuous food that we had.  From Italian last year to Fil-hispano ... I so excited na for our next get together. 

We all have happy tummy after that!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...