Friday, October 18, 2013

Let this be our PRAYER♥

It's been 3 days since a 7.2 earthquake hit the Visayas region.  I was at home (since its a holiday) when my mom asked me to open the television so we can hear the latest on the quake in Bohol.  When I saw the footage of the devastation especially the old and historic churches I was totally devastated.  I completely remember my experience of the July 16, 1990 earthquake that struck Manila.  

Last night I watched the Loboc children's choir sang Josh Groban's The Prayer at TV patrol its was really moving.. and then slowly tears went falling down my face... (The choir had won various awards abroad). To view the video click on the link: Loboc Children's Choir moves nation to tears from ABS-CBN.com

Goosebumps... all over as the choir sang ...(feels like angels went down from heaven) as pictures of the devastation was shown...it's a message of HOPE for all of us Filipinos...


With this we should keep the faith... Trust in the LORD...  The challenges that we are facing ... should always make us strong... We must ALL help each other to rebuild... to be one NATION!!!  And offer each day to GOD!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...