Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cobalt blue + Zebra print♥



 I have a meeting to attend today.  Office uniform from Monday to Friday I always look forward going to work on Saturdays because I will be able to do some fashionising for myself.  For today for a change I need to go to work on civilian clothes...Corporate business attire: I don't want to wear the good-classic black trouser and a plain or printed top.  That's really too boring for me! So I went for Zebra prints trousers: since it's more on black and white/animal prints this season and to add some pop of color a Cobalt blue blouse and of course a black tailored blazer (the whole ensemble are from Mango).  

High heel pumps from Lady Rustan (excuse the stained vinyl office floor)
 Nowadays it's really hard to find a comfortable high heel pumps, our company does not allow us to wear peep toe shoes... good thing I found this high heel pumps with 1-1/2" platform at Lady Rustan (Rustan's department store-Edsa Shangrila).  

To top it all, of course I will never forget to accessorize! 










 Bag: Michael Kors Black Python Tote 
Arm candies: Cartier double headed panthere bangle and MMJ turnmock candy bracelet 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...