Monday, July 01, 2013

SLRDI 2013 Legal forum

It's my long time dream... to become a lawyer.  But i am afraid i may not be able to fulfill it at this lifetime.  Maybe if i am a little younger, i might take the plunge and enroll to law school.  Being an accountant we have 4 law subjects, Obligations and Contracts, Sales, Agencies, Partnership and Corporation, Negotiable instruments.  And i really find law subjects very interesting.

Last Saturday, June 29, 2013 at La Breza Hotel in Quezon City: our legal counsels in cooperation with the Office of our Vice President (SLRDI) conducted a seminar/legal forum in order to make the employees understand the fundamental laws in real estate.  What made me more excited was when one of the lawyers asked me to be the facilitator of the event.  I was totally overwhelmed!


Once the draft of the program was given to me, i researched a little so I will have knowledge on the subject matter that will be taken up.  Some of the topics: I am quite familiar with since I have law subjects in college.

Working and seating beside the lawyers on the panel... made me feel that I am a lawyer too! :)

Though i am used to be a part of events: since i sometimes do events planning... this time its a lot different i facilitated it... and its my first! ;)

It was a great opportunity and I would like to thank the entire SLRDI Legal team: lawyers, legal assistants and everybody! Thanks for trusting me that I am capable of doing it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...