Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sunnies for the sunny day!♥

One of my summer must-have aside from sun-block are my sunnies or sunglasses.  We have to protect our eyes from UV rays. Sunnies comes in different styles and shapes, it really depends on the shape of your face : what is suitable for you.  Aviators, wayfarers, round and catseye are the trend this year.  

But you don't really need to buy a pair every year, as long as you care for them it will surely last a long time.  I remember my first branded sunnies is a Calvin Klein catseye tortoiseshell which I bought in the 90's... i can still use it.  No scratches and still looking like new... very vintage!


I tried checking my dresser shelf where i keep them... and whoala!  I realized i have a couple of pairs...  guess i now need a nice organizer for these babies! :)

My most recent purchases are Super Lucia and Catseye big frame sunnies from Mango.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...