Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MANGO VIP WEEK SALE 2013

At last I had to time to update my blog!

Last week I received an invite from Ms. Yna of Mango-Eastwood: Mango VIP Sale - 20% off if you get 3 items.  I was so excited and can't wait to visit the store... I'm a Certified Mango addict since Mango opened their shop here in the Philippines.  I remember I used to go to Edsa Shangrila Mall just to shop for clothes.  Now it only takes me 15 minutes from home to Eastwood. (shops are within reach)

    
I really love their summer collection!  When I went to the store I really don't know what to get... almost all of them are nice, want to grab everything! (*wink)  I have told Ms. Kelly Santos - Mango's Country supervisor that I'll be "purita" soon... Of all seasons.. Mango's Summer collection is always the best!  Very trendy, vibrant colors, high quality everything you've always wanted for a summer ensemble: really fit for the stylish you!  And now it's more affordable, there are dresses that costs almost the same as our local clothes brand.


I got 4 items... and i wanted to go back before the 28th... hopefully i have the enough budget to purchase again!  (1 dress, 1 trouser, 1 blouse, 1 shorts)

Visit any Mango store and avail the 20% off for every 3 or more items purchased.  It's really worth it! 


*All the staff especially those from Eastwood and Mega Mall are all very nice and treats you like a princess!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...