Thursday, February 21, 2013

I L♥VE Pink, Glitters and Sparkles...

Yesterday I missed posting the accessory I'm wearing, so this day I'll be hitting two birds with one stone.. (*wink)

I wore the accessories from my favorite fashion icons - Tarina Tarantino and Betsey Johnson.  I both love their fashion jewelry actually I have a couple in my collection.  They are also the reason behind my liking to create and design my own accessories.  Love the uniqueness, funkiness and style...which really stands out!

 Pink and Black was my peg yesterday that's why I used my Gothic Lolita necklace from Tarina Tarantino's Pink head collection, it's her collaboration with Hello Kitty/Sanrio.

Today it's Betsey's day!  I want something glittery and sparkling! From my Betsey Johnson Collection I chose this Iconic Cupid half stretch bracelet... ♥♥♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...