Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Paris on my mind...

Some of my Paris inspired collection

Aside from Hello Kitty items, this year I started collecting Paris inspired stuff, from notebooks, stationery, accessories, and etc.  This came about when I did my I Love Paris Collection (in my online shop: Fabulousity by Chiq♥) last February 2012 I really was inspired doing it.  One of my greatest dream is visiting Paris...

I Love Paris♥ Collection available at Fabulousity by Chiq Santos♥
 Here is my I Love Paris♥ Collection.  These are my own designs and creations... to see more of this: please click on the link: I love Paris Collection - Fabulousity by Chiq Santos♥

Paris passport holder (from Simple joys) & Eiffel card/photo clip (Fabulous knick♥knacks and Trinkets from Fabulousity by Chiq♥)
Simple joys at SM Mega mall carries a number of Paris inspired items: passport & cardholder, coin purses, boxes, organizers, figurines...some of them are really pricey but cute!  The Eiffel card and photo clip you can get it from my shop:  Fabulous knick♥knacks and trinkets

Betsey Paris Eiffel Heart toggle bracelet
Betsey Paris Eiffel Heart stretch bracelet


These two bracelets are a part of my Betsey Johnson collection!  I have several Betsey stuff maybe i can also share it here soon.  I got some of the items here like the stretch bracelet (at http://www.facebook.com/ydaisies) but for my other Betsey stuff, I usually ask my friends in the US to get it for me there. I really love her jewelry designs because its very unique and trendy!♥

Hopefully I can visit this wonderful place soon...  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...