Monday, November 12, 2012

Color Forecasts 2013

I love reading anything about fashion and styling: magazines, books, online via web.  I usually visit a couple of site to update myself of the upcoming trends especially before the year ends.  I visited Pantone's site and here are some of the color forecasts for 2013.   Pantone: The company is best known for its Pantone Matching System(PMS), a proprietary color space used in a variety of industries, primarily printing, though sometimes in the manufacture of colored paint, fabric, and plastics.  



According to Pantone these are their color forecast for Spring 2013...  With these colors what do you think will be 2013's color of the year?  Just a hunch... I think it'll be either Emerald or Grayed jade...  something on the green shade side...

Let's just wait and see what will be 2013 color of the year...

Credits:
Color palette grabbed from www.pantone.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...