Monday, November 06, 2006

...can't imagine this is happening....

i was supposed to be super happy today... seeing him yesterday should've made me feel like i'm walking on the clouds but...i don't feel that way... i lot of things have been bothering me... maybe now i am beginning to expect things....to happen... and i definitely know that it would not...even in my dreams. God knows i tried my best to control my emotions...feelings... i just hope i can still hold on to it... i knew from the very start that ...we'll only be friends... (not more than that!) but i am only human... i never really thought i would feel this way... it's a sin... to expect something "special" would happen...between us... and i hate to feel this way... because we're friends...
we've been friends for quite some time... we're not that super close... but i feel that we treat each other special... he's really very nice and kinda...sweet at times... but there are instances that i feel... he avoids doing things for me...its like there's a wall between us... but over-all we're ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...