Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ICE PRINCESS

Stone-cold, icy, bitter, cold-hearted...emotionless...

I may look intimidating... strong on the outside... but i am not an ice princess. not as sweet as your typical girl next door... but i am not insensitive. i know i could not please everybody.... but its unfair if you're being judged in the way they see you not knowing the real person inside.
I feel bad when they say i look very unapproachable and a person who's somebody not accomodating. but what can i do?! i tried to reach out to people... but its not that easy. (i look "richy-rich" daw accdg.to my friends) they still feel very aloof towards me. I can't blame them though... but i hope they wouldn't judge me as well.
They say I'm "manhid"! Well, i guess i am...its case to case... sometimes i do it on purpose. So i won't get hurt. Honestly, i really have a hard time distinguishing "being nice" and "liking"... that's what my friend told me... if ever a guy sends his "i like u"signal ---> to me... Deadma daw ako! but frankly... i am not the kind of person who put meaning on things like this... i have a lot of... "what-if's" ... i am a little sigurista... its hard coz i have been through a situation before where ... all the while i thought the person likes me and he ended up telling everybody/my friends that i am hallucinating... was devastated when i've learned about it, that's why now... i am careful with my actions and feelings. i have learned a lot from that experience... that's why... unless a guy directly tells me that he likes me... i won't believe what my instincts tell me... I'll never forgive myself if i commit the same mistake again.."Mahirap na ulit magkamali"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...